Monday 20 February 2012

3D Shape - Zuzana

20/02/12   OLI:  To describe 3D shapes
By Zuzana

What am I shape 1?


  • I have one continuous curved face.
  • I have zero vertices/corners.
  • I have no edges.


What am I?
I am a ….

What am I shape 2?


  • I have two faces.
  • I have one curved face and one flat face.
  • My flat face is a circle.
  • I have one vertex/corner.

What am I shape 3?


What am I?
I am a ….


  • I have 6 flat faces.
  • All of my faces are squares.
  • I have 8 vertices/corners.
  • I have 12 edges.

What am I?
I am a…

What am I shape 4?

  • I have six flat faces.
  • 2 are squares and four are rectangles.
  • I have eight vertices/corners.
  • I have twelve edges.

What am I?
I am a…

What am I shape 5?

  • I have 2 faces.
  • I face is flat and one is curved.
  • My flat face is circular.
  • I have zero vertices/corners.

What am I?
I am a…





7 comments:

  1. I think shape 1 is a sphere.
    I think shape 2 is a cone.

    Really neat work! Good job!

    By Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shape one is a cyillender inew it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you are a ginius! on writing questions! by sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. shape1 is a sphere
    shape2 is a cone
    shape3 is a cube
    shape4 is a cubeoid
    shape5 is a hemi sphere
    I think you worked very hard
    from cillian

    ReplyDelete